FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 USC section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
- FCC approves 5GToday the FCC Commissioners unanimously approved a nationwide 5G network. 5G is 24GHz frequencies and higher, also known as millimeter waves. They expressed concern about security risks, and the need to ensure localities, that’s your town and mine, accept the smaller cell sites which will require a higher density deployment. How will these higher frequencies […]
- Signs of changing awareness, found in Portland
- We don’t have plastic headsEverything wireless is tested on a plastic head Designed by engineers back in 1996 They put salty fluid in it – set their timers for six minutes and if at six minutes The temperature hasn’t risen more than 2 degrees They declare the product safe for you and for me Who don’t have plastic heads […]
- Major US study finds link between cell phones and cancerThe National Toxicology Program published a 25 million dollar study which is one of the largest and most comprehensive studies on cell phone radiation and cancer. In the study the rats exposed to cell phone radiation developed two types of cancers, glioma, a brain tumor, and schwannoma, a tumor in the heart. The summary includes, […]
- U.S. Government Expected To Advise Public of Tumor Risk from cell phonesThe U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) is expected to issue a public announcement that cell phone radiation presents a cancer risk for humans. The move comes soon after its recently completed study showed statistically significant increases in cancer among rats that had been exposed to GSM or CDMA signals for two-years. Discussions are currently underway […]
- Harmful effects of smart meters, cell phones and wireless by Jerry Flynn, military radio expertJerry Flynn is retired Captain in the Communications Electronics Engineering Branch from the Canadian Armed Forces. He extensively studied radio communications, including radio and antenna theory, the radio frequency spectrum, radar and telephone systems, electronic warfare, signals intelligence, and more.
- Doctors say wireless impacts children
- Smart Meter Fires, Explosions, & Other UnpleasantriesRemember when Big Tobacco swore that smoking didn’t make us sick?…Utilities are playing the tobacco game…
- Antennas near my house
- Why Wi-fi Why?
- Wi-fry baby?
- Smart Meter Fires (2016): Burning meters, burning questions, shocking answers
- Weak Magnetic Fields Can Promote CancerIt May Not Be Impossible After All From Dr. Louis Slesin: Weak RF fields may indeed be able to promote cancer, according to two leading members of the EMF/RF research community. Frank Barnes and Ben Greenebaum are offering theoretical arguments to explain how low-level RF radiation can alter the growth rates of cancer cells. “Stuff […]
- Your Cell Phone’s Been Nuking Your Johnson
- Scientists Challenge SCENIHRWe are in an era of unprecedented psychological manipulation of the science on potential health effects of EMF and RFR. Over the last few years, the BioInitiative Working Group has worked many hours on the European Commission’s science reviews of EMF and RFR. What they say matters. It’s the expert committee for the European Union […]
- FCC approves 5G
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC MeetingYesterday morning nearly 40 people addressed the California Public Utilities Commission, demanding an immediate halt to the ‘smart’ meter rollout and telling of widespread health impacts from the new wireless meters. Here is what our Director, Joshua Hart, told the … Continue reading →
- Denying Non-Thermal Wireless Health Impacts Growing More Untenable Every DayWhile government regulatory agencies continue to insist that non-thermal health impacts from wireless radiation cannot be proven, we now have what amounts to a smoking gun- that the function of the human brain is significantly altered by exposure to relatively … Continue reading →
- Anti- Smart Meter Protesters Greet Obama in WoodsidePresident Obama visited the Bay Area last night for a meeting with leaders of the nation’s top tech firms at the Woodside home of John Doerr, a venture capitalist with links to Silver Spring Networks, one of the companies behind … Continue reading →
- Feb. 16th Protest at the CA Public Utilities CommissionThanks to EON for their video coverage of yesterday’s protest in San Francisco.
- PG&E Threatens Elderly Lady with Power Shut-off in Red BluffReports are coming in from Red Bluff in Northern California that PG&E’s ‘smart’ meter installers have been threatening 78 year old ladies with having their power cut off unless they accept a new wireless meter on their home. In the … Continue reading →
- City Council Discovers ‘Smart’ Meters are not UL CertifiedUnderwriters Laboratory Confirms Meters Not Safety Tested, Raising Fire Safety Fears Capitola- During a meeting last week in which they joined six other local governments* who have passed laws criminalizing the installation of wireless ‘smart’ meters, the Capitola City Council … Continue reading →
- Smart Meter Industry: “Energy Consumers are Rats in a Maze”Recognition to the City of Capitola, who yesterday became the 7th local government in California to criminalize the installation of ‘smart’ meters in their jurisdiction. (along with Marin, Santa Cruz, and Mendocino Counties, and the cities of Fairfax, Watsonville, and … Continue reading →
- DRA Questions Accuracy of Industry-Led CCST Health ReportLast week, the California Public Utilities Commission’s (CPUC) Division of Ratepayer Advocates (DRA) again weighed in on the increasingly contentious debate about the health impacts of wireless ‘smart’ meters. The DRA- which advocates for low rates, safety and environmental protection- … Continue reading →
- Stop Smart Meters! Exclusive: Interview with the Wellington Energy WhistleblowerWellington Energy is the company that is installing PG&E’s new wireless ‘smart’ meters in California. A former Wellington Energy employee sent us an e-mail late last year offering to speak with us about his experience installing smart meters in the … Continue reading →
- Wyoming Smart Meters Installed Under Threat of ViolenceA disturbing report from Wyoming this morning- a man who has metal implants, and was worried about the very real risk to his health  posed by the microwave radiation from the meters, was threatened with having his electricity cut … Continue reading →
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC Meeting