FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 USC section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
- Harmful effects of smart meters, cell phones and wireless by Jerry Flynn, military radio expertJerry Flynn is retired Captain in the Communications Electronics Engineering Branch from the Canadian Armed Forces. He extensively studied radio communications, including radio and antenna theory, the radio frequency spectrum, radar and telephone systems, electronic warfare, signals intelligence, and more.
- Doctors say wireless impacts children
- Smart Meter Fires, Explosions, & Other UnpleasantriesRemember when Big Tobacco swore that smoking didn’t make us sick?…Utilities are playing the tobacco game…
- Antennas near my house
- Why Wi-fi Why?
- Wi-fry baby?
- Smart Meter Fires (2016): Burning meters, burning questions, shocking answers
- Weak Magnetic Fields Can Promote CancerIt May Not Be Impossible After All From Dr. Louis Slesin: Weak RF fields may indeed be able to promote cancer, according to two leading members of the EMF/RF research community. Frank Barnes and Ben Greenebaum are offering theoretical arguments to explain how low-level RF radiation can alter the growth rates of cancer cells. “Stuff […]
- Your Cell Phone’s Been Nuking Your Johnson
- Scientists Challenge SCENIHRWe are in an era of unprecedented psychological manipulation of the science on potential health effects of EMF and RFR. Over the last few years, the BioInitiative Working Group has worked many hours on the European Commission’s science reviews of EMF and RFR. What they say matters. It’s the expert committee for the European Union […]
- Smart Meters, Cell Towers, Antennas, and other Multi-Sources of Microwave Radiation
- New Italian Study links EMFs to cancerItalians Seek “Reevaluation” of EMF Safety From Dr. Louis Slesin: Once again, power-frequency magnetic fields have been found to act as a cancer promoter. Eighteen months ago an international team led by Elisabeth Cardis in Spain showed cancer promotion in workers exposed to chemicals and extremely low frequency (ELF) EMFs. Now an Italian team has […]
- A tribute to activists: Smart Meters Suck
- The perils of LED streetlightsThere is a major push all over the country to install LED streetlights based on assumptions of saving energy and money. In places where the LEDs have been installed there are so many complaints. On February 16 Sebastopol will consider whether or not to allow PG&E to install the LED streetlights. PG&E owns […]
- Harmful effects of smart meters, cell phones and wireless by Jerry Flynn, military radio expert
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC MeetingYesterday morning nearly 40 people addressed the California Public Utilities Commission, demanding an immediate halt to the ‘smart’ meter rollout and telling of widespread health impacts from the new wireless meters. Here is what our Director, Joshua Hart, told the … Continue reading →
- Denying Non-Thermal Wireless Health Impacts Growing More Untenable Every DayWhile government regulatory agencies continue to insist that non-thermal health impacts from wireless radiation cannot be proven, we now have what amounts to a smoking gun- that the function of the human brain is significantly altered by exposure to relatively … Continue reading →
- Anti- Smart Meter Protesters Greet Obama in WoodsidePresident Obama visited the Bay Area last night for a meeting with leaders of the nation’s top tech firms at the Woodside home of John Doerr, a venture capitalist with links to Silver Spring Networks, one of the companies behind … Continue reading →
- Feb. 16th Protest at the CA Public Utilities CommissionThanks to EON for their video coverage of yesterday’s protest in San Francisco.
- PG&E Threatens Elderly Lady with Power Shut-off in Red BluffReports are coming in from Red Bluff in Northern California that PG&E’s ‘smart’ meter installers have been threatening 78 year old ladies with having their power cut off unless they accept a new wireless meter on their home. In the … Continue reading →
- City Council Discovers ‘Smart’ Meters are not UL CertifiedUnderwriters Laboratory Confirms Meters Not Safety Tested, Raising Fire Safety Fears Capitola- During a meeting last week in which they joined six other local governments* who have passed laws criminalizing the installation of wireless ‘smart’ meters, the Capitola City Council … Continue reading →
- Smart Meter Industry: “Energy Consumers are Rats in a Maze”Recognition to the City of Capitola, who yesterday became the 7th local government in California to criminalize the installation of ‘smart’ meters in their jurisdiction. (along with Marin, Santa Cruz, and Mendocino Counties, and the cities of Fairfax, Watsonville, and … Continue reading →
- DRA Questions Accuracy of Industry-Led CCST Health ReportLast week, the California Public Utilities Commission’s (CPUC) Division of Ratepayer Advocates (DRA) again weighed in on the increasingly contentious debate about the health impacts of wireless ‘smart’ meters. The DRA- which advocates for low rates, safety and environmental protection- … Continue reading →
- Stop Smart Meters! Exclusive: Interview with the Wellington Energy WhistleblowerWellington Energy is the company that is installing PG&E’s new wireless ‘smart’ meters in California. A former Wellington Energy employee sent us an e-mail late last year offering to speak with us about his experience installing smart meters in the … Continue reading →
- Wyoming Smart Meters Installed Under Threat of ViolenceA disturbing report from Wyoming this morning- a man who has metal implants, and was worried about the very real risk to his health  posed by the microwave radiation from the meters, was threatened with having his electricity cut … Continue reading →
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC Meeting